Free Folder Downloader for Dropbox APK Apps Latest Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
Folder Downloader for Dropbox lets you download entire folders from your Dropbox account to your Android device.
Note: since Android 4.4 KitKat, you can download files only to internal storage. External SD cards are not supported (working on a fix).
Problems? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse through your Dropbox folders
2. Long-press on the folder you want to download, select “Download folder to…” – or use the “Download all to…” button
3. Browse your Android’s device local storage, and tap on the “Select” button to start the download
• Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don’t need to use a separate file manager
• Supports both internal and SD card storage (defaults to device-defined external storage, navigate up to find other storage options)
• Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don’t have to keep the app running
• Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
• Support for MediaScanner, allowing other apps to immediately recognize downloaded files
• Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox’s official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
• No ads
• Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
• You’ll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
Size : 325k
Current Version : 1.3.3
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
How To Play Folder Downloader for Dropbox APK On PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Folder Downloader for Dropbox APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Folder Downloader for Dropbox APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Folder Downloader for Dropbox APK on PC.